For each of your projects, a project manager will be appointed.
They will be your main point of contact during all roll out phases up to the acceptance of the installations.
They will be responsible for:
- Complying with the schedule and coordinating the work of the various internal departments:
- Technical department
- Technical team
- Design office
- Attending meetings and ensuring coordination with the other trades.
- Reporting to the project owner.
- Ensuring strict compliance with current standards.
Roll out – integration
Roll out and integration are carried out by our own staff (50% of our staff are technicians)
Different profiles work in our technical team
- Workshop technician (pre-assembly of bays – updating of equipment)
- Cable installers
During the roll out phase, the technicians carry out tests and functional inspections on the installations.
On completion of the work, the project manager and the prime contractor will perform an end-of-work inspection. The results of this inspection will be noted in an acceptance report.
The elements comprising the as-built file will be provided to you:
- the definitive implementation plans for the audiovisual installations,
- the implementation diagrams,
- the full and detailed list of audiovisual equipment,
- the detailed commissioning and operating instructions,
- the warranty certificates for the equipment.
In order to ensure perfect management of our solutions once rolled out, our technicians are regularly trained and certified by our manufacturer partners.