High-performance and adapted audiovisual equipment to meet the different challenges of hybrid teaching:
• Implementation of new digital and audiovisual tools for new teaching practices,
• Being responsive so as not to lose the link with pupils and students, etc.
To meet these challenges, Yousense offers remote communication solutions. Videoconferencing is the tool that makes it possible to teach remotely in real time, sharing data and images and boasts numerous benefits:
• Adapting and reconnecting during a pandemic or crisis through innovative multimodal solutions, which demonstrate that it is possible to continue to teach and remain in touch,
• Breaking down distances thanks to sound, image and inclusion.
• Facilitating the organisation of different types of meetings: work and research meetings, diploma panels, preparatory meetings (symposiums, communications, conferences, etc.) and interviews (recruitment, candidate interviews, etc.).
• Enabling remote thesis defence or research authorisations and dissertations, with part of the panel “exported” to other sites in France and abroad.
• Offering interactive and up-to-date remote learning: sharing of classes or seminars with other French or foreign universities, international partnerships, transmission of seminars, symposiums or video conference courses on demand.
• Simplifying the supervision of interns or apprentices when on placement or abroad.
To keep up with the development of new teaching methods, we also integrate video transmission solutions:
This technology provides live and simultaneous transmission of classes via video, in order to:
• plan, manage and transmit live classes to multiple remote sites,
• offer interactive and up-to-date remote learning: sharing of classes or seminars with other French or foreign universities, transmission of seminars, symposiums or video conference courses on demand,
• to transmit live or recorded conferences or training courses on the Internet.
Lastly, our core business, working to benefit the world of education, is equipping classrooms, lecture halls, learning labs, language laboratories and meeting rooms:
• Very high definition and quality video protection for large lecture halls,
• Video projectors and interactive whiteboards,
• Retractable screens for multi-purpose rooms: classes, computer science, training, etc.
• Equipment control room,
• Fully equipped and secured customised chair: control panel, microphones, transmission.
No customer cases